We’re very excited to see all of you again!! Of course, we have to follow Covid guidelines below
so everyone stays safe and healthy::
• All patrons will be required to wear a face mask/shield when in the building. (exception for children under two.)
• All patrons will be required to use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the building.
• All patrons will be required to maintain social distancing of six (6) feet.
• Patrons will be seen on a first come-first serve basis.
• The maximum number of patrons allowed on the first floor will be two (2.)
• The maximum number allowed on the second floor (children’s area) will be one (1) family at a time.
• No toys in children’s room–all toys have been put away.
• No public bathrooms.
• Visits will be limited to a total of thirty (30) minutes if other patrons are waiting. If waiting, social distance six (6) feet and wear a face mask/shield.
Door will remain locked once the maximum number is reached. Call the library at (207) 929-3990 to let library staff know that you are waiting.
This will take a little getting used to—doesn’t everything these days? We have so many new books and audios that we have added another NEW section. Curbside pickup is still available for anyone who doesn’t want to come in the building.
Hope to see you soon
Exciting to see Anne Tyler’s new book and extra copies of The Handmaid’s Tale, which you have to read before Testament.
Julia Spencer-Flemming and John Grisham are always highly anticipated.
Some old and new favorites.
If you’re in the mood for politics, true crime, hobbies or vegetables.